Day 1 Liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma)
Day 2 Pancreatic cancer, and other liver cancer
Day 3 Thyroid, and all other cancers
Lectures, Panel discussions, Case presentations
- Staging and management stratification: Is HKLC better than BCLC?
- Imaging diagnosis of HCC – The role of primovist
- Post-treatment imaging follow up
- Anti-viral therapy for patients with HBV
- Immunotherapy for HCC
- Systemic therapy for HCC
- The role of local ablation as a curative treatment for early HCC
- Combined transarterial treatment and local ablation for massive HCC in contact with blood vessels
- Combined targeted therapy and transarterial treatment for advanced HCC with extrahepatic disease or venous tumor
- Treatment for patients with portal vein tumor thrombus
- Downstaging of HCC
Options of local ablation
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) - Is it out dated or not?
- Microwave ablation – Is it more powerful for larger tumors?
Panel discussion and case presentations on options of local ablation: How to choose what treatment options to use?
Techniques of local ablation
- Percutaneous RFA of HCC: Technical Tips and Tricks for Tumor Location
- Percutaneous RFA of HCC: Emerging techniques
- Precision ablation of large tumors using 3-Dimensional visualization platform